THANK YOU FOR HAVING ME, even though I'm fashionably late...
I have my reasons /brick'd/ No, but seriously, thank you, Wiki, for the invite,
and Seisei for actually suggesting me for the group. QEQ /STALKS YOUR DORISON
Feel free to say if I got something wrong
- - -
[C]ode #: 076
[S]pecies: human w/ a biotechnologically-engineered breathing tract
- Eentire internal breathing tract has been replaced, not including the nasal cavity, though.
- “Speaks” through a voice box that creates tone based on brain synapses (basically a voice)
- …and in turn, thanks to the programmed thing, sounds computer-y.
- Still needs to move her mouth to word things properly, though.
- Can breathe underwater or in conditions normally difficult to breathe in so long as there’s SOME oxygen
[H]eight: 5’2” (5’6” with heels…)
- Reconnaissance (for information selling or general scouting for missions)
- blackmailing (or rather, sells blackmail material; still info-related)
- her legs (capoeira-style fighting)
- proximity mines
- grenades (since they can tolerate her kick well enough for her to be a walking grenade launcher)
- soccer ball (...for real.), or any ball she can kick
- When she forgets to turn her voice box off, she makes auto-tuned “snores” (whistling? SIGHING?) when sleeping/napping
- Manhandles things like a three-year-old would. In turn, because she knows this, she grips things more strongly than she normally should.
- Uses her feet (well, legs + feed combo) as if they were normal arms to her. …This could mean she stops people or offers stuff this way. Or pick them up with her legs.
- Oh, she doesn’t slap people. She kicks them.
- She walks around in a towel a little too casually, even when she has to go to someone else’s room. Especially when she needs to borrow a hair dryer.
- Very clingy and hands-on, almost always forgets that there’s such a thing as personal space. She treats her own approaches and people approaching her differently…
- Adores conversation and thus, will never pass up the chance to just sit down and talk with someone, or even just listen.
- Seems confident on the outside, like the girl someone would approach. Very verbal, though more on the casual side.
- Has flirting tendencies. Kind of.
- Visibly empathic, but never seems to cry.
- More on the energetic side, she’s more active than others thanks to her powerful thighs.
- Singing of any kind (she’s always wanted to be able to sing…)
- Verbal conversation
- Anything that tickles her hearing fancy (pretty music, quirky beats, etc)
- The most cliché girl things (pretty dresses, etc), but will never admit to it.
- Lively dance floor...dan...ces
- Big. Dogs.
- The feeling of getting grabbed by the shoulder, or own shoulder getting touched in general
- restricting clothing
- cities (
tolerates them but hates them changed my mind, she actually gets mighty uncomfy in modern cities)
- Probably Brazilian ("probably" = me being indecisive)
- has craploads of shoes with heels no lower than four inches
- - -
Gonna update as I see fit, I guess...